Monday, February 28, 2011

I'm back!

I know you're all very disappointed that I didn't blog while I was away, right? The truth is, I had neither the time, the inclination, nor the internet access to do right by you, dear readers. I apologize.

I did, however, witness the launch of Discovery first hand from Cocoa Beach, which was a rare treat indeed. Other treats included fabulous meals at Narcoossee's, Joe's Crab Shack, Jack Baker's Lobster Shanty, and my family's perennial favourite, the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theatre. I hear secondhand from my parents that their dinner at Victoria & Albert's was nothing to sneeze at, either. While they were there, my sisters and I spent a rather eventful evening at the Wall Street Plaza, before heading to the rooftop bar at Vain. I have to say that my time spent enjoying cocktails outdoors the other day made the snow a little harder to take upon my return. But alas, here I am, ready once more to share with you the chilly wonders of East Van. It's good to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment